Industrial Radio remote controls
Radio remote controls and Industriy
Efa is a specialist in mobile equipment and wishes to use radio-controlled products to open up to the industrial sector using industrial radio remote controls:
The industrial radio control series is made up of a transmitter which can be a remote control or a manipulator and a receiving unit.
Radio controls are an ideal solution for companies in the industrial sector, they are important for your operator’s work.
Thanks to these remote controls, you will be able to carry out the actions remotely, this leads to many advantages for your operators.
Advantages of industrial radio control systems:
- Removing operator from hazardous or prohibited areas
- Reduction of the painful conditions
- Improved visibility of maneuvers, more precision in the removal of load
- Elimination of unwanted wire link
- Simplification of the control circuit, limits the movements of the operator
- Only 1 operator necessary, this one can be multitasking and perform different actions simultaneously
- Efficient and safe emergency stop in the event of incorrect handling
Thanks to these, you can set up handling slings, manipulate a crane, hoists or order a lifting winch and all this at a distance! Uses are not restricted and you can ask to format your transmitters according to your needs and workshop.
the receiver’s main function is to transmit the message from the transmitter to the machine so that the machine can perform the action. They are therefore essential for any industrial radio controlled system.
Manipulators represent another type of transmitter. They will also send the message to the receiver using buttons as well as joystick and pushbuttons. Actions may therefore be more complex.
AUTEC remotes will transmit the message(s) to the receiver. There are different configurations depending on the number of actions you wish to be able to do with. Some of them offer a screen that can confirm the requested actions.